STORYBOARDS, REAPER WORKSHOP AND TONY CHANCE TALK

|


I went to a talk held by Tony Chance the story board artist. I learnt quite a lot about the film industry, he made some interesting points.
- its all about focussing your vision - its all about planning.
-The framing of shots gives you as much information as what is in it.
Here is my initial story board its quite rough but tells me how compositions will look before they go into after effects this helps me to work out how big the areas need to be and what will move a what will stay still.
We also had a Reaper workshop with Ed Dowie of the paper cinema. It was a very interesting day learning how you can make sound from literally anything like a oven shelf. We produced the sound to a clip from davids trial animation, here is is :

I didn't realize how affective making your own sound would be, if I have time this is definitely something I will try to do with my animation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment