RESEARCH INTO DOCUMENTARY TITLES

|
Having mostly looked at film titles which have to perform a slightly different role to documentary titles I decided to analyze a few.

"How To Live Forever" - title sequence from Pastilla Studio on Vimeo.



Make Me White - BBC Title Sequence from Chris Randall/Second Home Studio on Vimeo.





http://www.hellocharlie.co.uk/broadcast/#/client-1116

I have sent Hello Charlie an email but I have yet to receive a reply. Here is the email I sent them

To whom it may concern


I am currently a second year student studying Illustration at The Arts University College at Bournemouth. The unit I am presently working on involves me creating a title sequence for a BBC documentary.
I have come across your work for the documentary series Decade of Discovery whilst researching and I would be grateful if you could answer a few of my questions:

· Did you have access to the finished documentary?



· Were there any requirements of the title sequence?



· Were you given an outline / storyboard to work to or did you have free reign?



· Was the music used supplied to you before hand?



· How long were you given to complete it?


Kind Regards
Vicky Yates

0 comments:

Post a Comment