AFTER EFFECTS WORKSHOP

|
As I had never used after effects before, I went to both the beginners workshop and the advanced. This is what I produced in the first workshop:

These where created just to get to know our way around the interface, at first there are so many things to look at that it can feel quite daunting but after you have a play around with it, it becomes like any of the other software just a tool.
In the advanced work shop we created a animation of raining 3d cubes unfortunately I don't have this to post up.
Going to the workshops has given me the confidence to use after effects, to experiment with it and see what it can be used for, and how its many tools can benefit me.
Here is one of the artists that Ed showed us :

This animation has shown me that you can achieve a lot just by having a moving background, this is definitely something I will consider using in my animation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment